Thu, 19 September 2013
Tom Kraeutler is the President of Money Pit Media and Co-host of "The Money Pit," the nation's largest nationally syndicated home improvement radio program. He is a home improvement expert.
In a rapidly improving housing market, Kraeutler discusses some home improvements we can make, which will pay for themselves in resale value. This would include upgrading home efficiency and performance.
Kraeutler also shares some energy and water-saving products that perform:
1) Indoor Environment Control – Customize your interior environment with innovative new filters that are built in to plumbing and HVAC systems.
2) New Solutions for the Home & Garden – New hose nozzle technology gives you the pressure of a power washer and the mist of a sprinkler with a twist of a knob.
3) Innovative “Dumpster” - Comes to your house in a tiny box and expands to 1000 times its original size. Once you are ready to use it, you pop it open and fill it up. When it is full, you call for pickup.
4) Color Changing Switches & Outlets – Switches and outlets can change color simply by swapping in a plastic plate without screws or touching wires. Now you can have a pink nursery and then an orange kid’s room and then a white office all without ever replacing the switches.
5) High Tech Painting – Solid walls are a thing of the past and so are streaks and dribbles. The newest painting technology makes drip free designs a snap.
Visit The Money Pit at www.moneypit.com.
Thu, 5 September 2013
Lex Levinrad is the Founder of the Distressed Real Estate Institute. He thinks there are still great deals in today's real estate market, and he explains how people can go about finding bargain priced foreclosure properties. He also shares the benefits of targeting short sales rather than bank-owned homes.
Lex Levinrad has been a full time distressed real estate investor since 2003. He has been involved in buying, rehabbing, wholesaling, renting, and selling hundreds of houses in South Florida. Lex is the founder and CEO of the Distressed Real Estate Institute, which trains beginning distressed real estate investors about how to find wholesale real estate deals. He specializes in buying foreclosures and bank owned REO homes and offers private mentoring, bus tours, boot camps and home study courses for real estate investors.
Lex Levinrad is an accomplished national public speaker and has shared the stage with some of the countries best real estate speakers. Lex Levinrad has authored numerous books about real estate and is also the the founder of the Distressed Real Estate Investors Association (DREIA) and the co-founder of the Port St Lucie Real Estate Investors Association (PSLREIA).
Find out more about Lex Levinrad at www.lexlevinrad.com.